3.2

I caught someone breaking into my house today while the alarm was set to "stay." They got the door open, but the alarm didn't go off. I was lucky to see them before they got in so I confronted them and they ran away.

I called Ackerman and asked for immediate assistance to repair the faulty door contact that they installed. They wanted $200 just for the service call not including the cost of repair and parts.

I am more than willing to pay a reasonable fee, but I feel that they are extorting me in my time of need. They should service the system they installed that I paid a lot of money for and also pay monitoring fees to them.

They outsource much of their home premise activities. I often get sub-par service and they don't seem to care. I will move the monitoring service from my four homes to another company on Monday. They lost a 15 year customer and don't seem to care.

This reviewer shared experience about "scared. i can't trust the ackerman system to alert us." and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ackerman Security Systems. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ackerman Security Systems.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Security category for more informed decision or compare Ackerman Security Systems to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ackerman Security Systems?

Comments

Alpharetta, Georgia, United States #997519

What a shame, the company is so big all they want is your money and not your safety!!!